My name is Virginie. I am right now in Guadeloupe, where I’ve been living for 5 years now.
I’m French, 43 years old, and used to be the perfect Executive Assistant. But it’s time for me to travel and I need your help. Here is the plan:
- Sailing north the Caribbean Sea: Montserrat (or Antigua), St Kitts, Saba, and then St Marteen.
- St Marteen: where I plan to stay 2 to 3 months.
- Sailing again through the Virgin Islands to Puerto Rico.
- Walking accross Puerto Rico for several weeks.
- Walking accross Dominican Republic for several weeks.
- Stoping in Haïti for a few month in an organisation that plants trees.
- Walking accross Cuba for several weeks.
- And finally reaching the continent in Yucatan, Mexico.
Here’s why I need your help: I need someone to drop me from Guadeloupe to Montserrat (or Antigua) and so on, and I need some places to sleep along the way and and people to meet and share food whith. If you’re ready to sail me, or know someone who is, please leave a message on the contact page.
See you soon!